We provide a full range of residential block management and estate management services to clients including Residents Management Companies, Developers and Freeholders.
Why Choose Casserly to Manage your Residential Property?
Peace of Mind
Value for Money
We leverage our extensive network of suppliers as well as our industry expertise to provide an efficient service and an excellent value service charge.
A more desirable property ensures happy residents, as well as helping you secure faster sales & rentals.
Switch To Us.
Changing from your current agent is easy. We take care of whole process while keeping you fully informed. To find more…
Service Contracts are fully tailored to the property and the client’s requirements but typically include:
- Opening and handling bank accounts.
- Preparing and sending out service charge estimates.
- Collecting service charges and reserve fund contributions including sending demands and associated summaries and any required statements and sending out demand letters for arrears.
- Legal recovery of unpaid service charges or ground rents or action for non-compliance with leases including instructing solicitors.
- Accounting for services charges.
- Arranging buildings and other insurance and dealing with general claims.
- Entering into and managing maintenance contracts on behalf of the Client.
- Directors meetings.
- Written and photographed site inspections, without the use of inspection equipment of the common parts of the Property to check condition and deal with any necessary repairs.
- Preparing specifications and contracts for minor works and services such as cleaning, gardening, window cleaning and overseeing such works.
- Preparing specifications, obtaining tenders and supervising major works.
- Preparing and monitoring major building works not covered by annual contracts, dealing with S20 consultations, including serving the required notices, instructing and liaising with specialist consultants, inspecting work in progress, and handling retentions.
- Organising periodic health and safety checks and ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place.
- Consultation with the client on management matters.
- Engaging and supervising on behalf of the Client site staff for the Property and dealing with all matters. relating to their employment other than pension and Employment Tribunal matters.
- Dealing with day-to-day lessee issues and reporting to and taking instruction from the Client on lessees’ dissatisfaction.
- Processing payments relating to the Property within expenditure limits and funds available or as reasonable expediency shall dictate.
- Providing information to accountants prior to the preparation of annual service charge accounts.
- Providing reasonable management information to the lessees.
- Liaising with the Client.
- Liaising with any recognised resident(s) association(s)
- Maintaining adequate/suitable files and records on the management of the Property.
- Keeping records of residents and tenancy details where provided.
- Advising and liaising with the Client on management policy.
- Providing copy documents including insurance policies, copies of invoices and receipts.
- The collection of arrears existing at the time of takeover.
- Negotiating with local and statutory authorities regarding operation or amendment or improvements to communal services as necessary.
- Reviewing risk assessment.
- Advising on health and safety matters and other legislative requirements. – Company Secretarial Services: – Acting as Company Secretary to the Client. – Filing Statutory Confirmation Statement.
- Calling annual general meeting: prepare notices, attend and take minutes.
- Completing the sales management pack which includes the LPE1, LPE2 and related documents.
- Dealing with Property Transfers including Receipting Notices, Deed of Covenants, Consents & Share Certificates where applicable.
- Provision of lessee welcome packs.
- Advising the Client on all relevant legislative and regulatory issues and general interpretation of leases.
For further information, please see our...
“I am enjoying this new level of efficiency for Jubilee Gardens. The previous Managing Agent weren't able to achieve half of this as they were lost in scale with ever-changing personnel.”
“…(Casserly’s) technical knowledge of leases and financial management is excellent and the benefits they provide to the management company and residents is commendable”
“We have come to the conclusion that good Managing Agents are rare gems... and Casserly Property Management is certainly one of them”
“By far and away the best Managing Agent I have come across. Reasonably priced, rationally minded, friendly, effective and efficient”
“Paul and his team have provided great value… whilst demonstrating professionalism, transparency and integrity. I have no hesitancy in recommending Casserly Property Management”
“We put up with poor service for too long and are delighted with the change to Casserly Property Management”
“They’ve been a breath of fresh air. Not only are they cheaper than the previous Managing Agent, they’re also much better.”
“They are highly responsive and offer a personable approach which is extremely rare in modern times.”
"So much better and so much more responsive. The standard of service is far superior than the previous Managing Agent."