We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients and customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
1. The person named below has been appointed within Casserly Property Management to deal with complaints. If you have one you should contact Mr Paul Casserly at Casserly Property Management, 10 James Nasmyth Way, Eccles, Manchester M30 0SF, in writing. This can be sent also by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Where your complaint was made orally you will be requested to send full details of your complaint in writing to Mr Paul Casserly. You will be invited to make any comments you may have in relation to the circumstances leading to your complaint.
3. Once the written details of the complaint have been received, you will be contacted in writing within 3 working days to acknowledge your complaint and advise you of the actions that are being taken.
4. Within 14 working days of receiving your written complaint, Mr Casserly will write to you to inform you of the outcome of the investigation and let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
5. Casserly Property Management is a member of The Property Ombudsman and if the complainant is still not satisfied after the above stage of the in-house complaints procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) then he/she can take the matter up with The Property Ombudsman without charge. Details of The Property Ombudsman are as follows:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP
6. Casserly Property Management will accept any findings by The Property Ombudsman scheme as fully binding in accordance with The Property Ombudsman rules.
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombudsman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaint procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.